This being June, I am spending a lot of time and thought planning various messages and classes for the coming year (August 2005-June 2006). I make lots of notes, read, and talk with a number of people. In July, I will be away for a brief study break and vacation. During the study break, some of these messages will begin to take form.
I would like to ask you for some input. I know that there are various people who read this blog:
- friends now and from long ago
- members of our church
- friends of other friends who live in the Waco community and other places
- people who we have known from years ago
Would you consider responding to the following two statements?
- I would like to know what the Bible says about...
- I would look forward to any messages which would help me...
Your response will actually be helpful whether you are a part of our church or not. Just e-mail me at: email@example.com or you can leave it on the blog as a comment, if you prefer.